Sunday, November 27, 2005

geometrical shapes & color




Just getting started with processing, learning the basics. Well, I manage to write a line between two coordinates but that's about it. The lessons with Marius Watz was both inspiring and confusing, and I found the mathematics and "logics" kind of hard to understand. The shots are from the last task for the week; where we should simplify some basic objects in 5 different levels of detail and draw the most abstract ones in Processing. This is bird, sky and tree. I was fascinated by that the complexity in nature goes well with the rules you can set in code, and create unique things where you sort of make the dna yourself. I got help programming the tree code, but it was still my idea and my set of rules. I realized afterwards that this piece of code was a more abstract way of thinking than I really understood, or managed to come up with then and maybe still today.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home